zaterdag 1 juni 2013

Pink Polish

Hi!
I'm back with a new cute trend alert! Pink Nailpolish!
Back from never been away. I personally really love it.
Baby pink or fuchsia, I like it all.
Maybe it's just because i love girly and pink,
but I think it suits everyone.

Something for you when:
- You are/like girly and cute
- You love pink
- You don't like to mess with difficult nail-arts
- You like easy and basic

You better skip this trend when:
- You like to go crazy with nail-art
- You are a tough coockie :-)
- You don't like nailpolish at all

Properties
-(simple) pink polish on healthy and natural nails
- Sometimes with a sparkly accent finger

Photobook:


Where to get (online):
Ebay
Zoya
Polyvore
Barry M

Where to get (real-life):
Drugstore
Essie'
HerĂ´me
O.P.I.
Essence

What do you think of this trend?
Leave a comment below!
Bye!
Love, Me xXxSweetGif

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten